Our Indoor pool is 15 meters long and has a depth range between .8m - 2m, a sign on the long side indicates a sharp drop and IS NOT deep enough for Diving/Bombing! It is heated to a comfortable temperature of between 29/30 degrees. It has a shower/steam room, toilet/changing facilities, floats and safety equipment.
Hours for private use of the pool are generally morning or evening between 9am - 1pm and 4pm - 8pm within Covid-19 guidlines for disinfecting (apart from the morning of your departure/Bank Holidays) subject to availability. Within those hours please stick to your pre-booked slots and respect the privacy of other guests by staying quiet entering and during your swim (mobiles on silent for emergency use only). Towels, toiletries, floats and safety equipment included. Babies must wear swim nappies!
We suggest booking daily hour session/s with Julie on 07407 079289/ email@example.com.
Kingates Farm Swimming Policy
- Please shower before entering the pool and follow the Pool Rules signs
- The pool is accessed by a glass door, please keep all doors closed
- Children under six years of age must be accompanied by an adult on a 1:1 ratio
- Children under sixteen years old must be accompanied by an adult on a 1:4 ratio
- The following items are not permitted on poolside under any circumstances: food, drink, shoes, buggies and any sharp/breakable items.
- Make sure you know the depths of the pool and you do not go out of your safe limits
- Please observe the strict No Diving, No Jumping/Bombing and No Running policy
- Avoid swimming if you have been drinking alcohol, especially late at night
- Do not swim on a full stomach just in case you get cramps or a stitch
- The correct chemical balance in the pool can give certain colours of blonde hair a green tinge. Please thoughly rinse your hair before and after the pool to prevent this
- Occasionally, due to extensive use of the pool, water in the ears can cause an ear infection, especially with children. This does not necessarily mean the pool does not have the correct level of chlorine but it should be immediately checked out. A simple precautionary measure is to dry your ears well after you leave the pool to ensure you remove any trapped water
- We do everything possible to safeguard your health and safety but the pool is available to you entirely at your own risk. We accept no liability for any accidents out of our control
- No dogs allowed in the pool area but if trusted and agreed with owners, they can stay in your Cottage OR let us care for your dog in our Farmhouse if suitably sociable and friendly with our own dogs